The PORTFOLIO PROGRAM provides individually tailored development programs and services to companies, broadcasters, organizations and individuals.
The eQuinoxe Europe "portfolio" of boutique workshops/master classes is designed to address the particular requirements of the organization or production company.
Therefore, each event is unique to your organisation.
- CONTENT - Looking for a good story in an advanced-developed cinema screenplay to produce, contact us!
- SCRIPT EDITING - We offer script editing for projects from workshop advisors.
The service is unrelated to the Intl. Screenwriter Workshops and does not ensure acceptance to a workshop.For further information please contact us directly by phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MASTER CLASSES and IN-HOUSE WORKSHOPS
A workshop or class might run for one day (often focussing on a particular screen element such as structure, character or tone), one week, or perhaps a year-long feature development program.
Our boutique workshop program is popular with international cultural and film agencies which seek to benefit from the acknowledged expertise that eQuinoxe Europe can bring to the development of specific projects and their film and television community.
Examples of programs include:
- Australian Screenwriters Workshops 2014-2015, in Busselton, Western Australia presented by SCREEN AUSTRALIA in association with partners Film Victoria, the New Zealand Film Commission, Screen NSW, Screen Queensland, ScreenWest and the South Australian Film Corporation in cooperation with the CinéfestOZ Film Festival
- HFF Film School Munich - Master Classes with Jim Hart, Chris Vogler
- Vestnorsk Filmsenter 2011-2015
- New Zealand Film Commission 2012 Workshop
- Mumbai Film Festival 2012-2013 Master Classes
- Creative Europe MEDIA Master Classes in Budapest, Barcelona, Vienna, Galway, Bergen, Munich, Zurich, Heidelberg, Stuttgart, Dublin and more
Please contact: eQuinoxe Europe e.V. email@example.com
Powered by Experience, fueled by Inspiration.