The PORTFOLIO PROGRAM is designed to provide individually tailored development programs and services to companies, broadcasters, organizations and individuals.
The eQuinoxe Europe "portfolio" of boutique workshops/master classes is designed to address the particular requirements of the organization or production company.
Therefore, each event is unique to your organisation.
- CONTENT - If you are looking for an advanced-developed cinema screenplay, please contact us.
- SCRIPT EDITING is a service we are beginning in 2019. Due to many requests from our alumni we will begin offering this service.
The service is unrelated to the Intl. Screenwriter Workshops and does not ensure acceptance to a workshop.
For further information please contact us directly by phone or email (email@example.com)
- MASTER CLASSES and IN-HOUSE WORKSHOPS
A workshop or class might run for one day (often focussing on a particular screen element such as structure, character or tone), one week, or perhaps a year-long feature development program.
Examples of programs include:
- Australian Screenwriters Workshops 2014-2015, in Busselton, Western Australia presented by
SCREEN AUSTRALIA in association with partners Film Victoria, the New Zealand Film Commission, Screen NSW, Screen Queensland, ScreenWest and the South Australian Film Corporation in cooperation with the CinéfestOZ Film Festival
- HFF Film School Munich - Master Class with Chris Vogler
- Vestnorsk Filmsenter 2011-2015
- New Zealand Film Commission 2012
- Mumbai Film Festival 2012-2013
Our boutique workshop program has been particularly popular with agencies in and outside the EU which seek to benefit from the acknowledged expertise that eQuinoxe Europe can bring to the development of specific projects and their film and television community.
Please contact: eQuinoxe Europe e.V. firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by Experience, fueled by Inspiration.